3-9-2011
It's weird to think that next week we get transfer calls again. The time just kind of goes by I guess. These past few weeks have been a little harder. It's starting to become really repetitive with the people we meet and the new people we find. They are all people and children of God but it is really hard to help someone understand the importance of our message. I think the desire is just not there for most people. Still we work hard and have faith that someone is ready. Before I thought it would be pretty easy to get over the discouragement thing. I don't think it is even that that gets you down, but more that it is hard to stay excited when those you teach don't get excited with you. We're working on it! But that is where we have been at.
Good to know the fried SD cards is not a regular thing. I started taking more pictures after I sent the last to you, but I lost about that weeks worth of photos when one of the members kids was playing with my camera and managed to delete them all. I was kind of sad about that. At least it was only a week and I decided not to wait to send those other ones!
Brazil! ... Das stimmt. Everyone is going to Brazil. But I guess that is where they need the missionaries.
You can forward Js' emails to me. Pretty sure I can print them out. I'm working at being a better letter writer I promise! J sent me a letter telling me I need to write him more so I will do that for sure. I didn't really write anyone at all until this cycle. Shame on me.
Dad, I am very grateful for the Babylonish updates. Es freut mich einfach. I get really excited whenever I here a little bit of movie news from a member or an investigator. Maybe I shouldn't concern myself with such things, but hey... Yeah I have no real excuse :) Your opinion is one that I can trust. Concerning the Babylonish, news gets around. I hear Star Wars is coming out on Blu Ray in September? And the Hobbit is coming out right before the end of the world in Dec. 2012? Is this true? Also that Jack Sparrow PEZ I was sent says Dead Men Tell No Tales on it. I thought the fourth was supposed to be on Stranger Tides... What is the dealio?
Random: My companion knows David Archuletta. He went to school with him and had seminary together and everything. He was showing me pictures from home. These particular photos were of a friend's farewell. `Here's my friend so 'n so. Here he is opening his call packet. Here is with David...'
Wait, what? It was really random.
Karnival was really crazy. It was pretty much an excuse to take work off and dress up like something random and go get drunk. While we were trying to do missionary work, flocks of people were herding to the Bahnhofs and city centers to go to different parties. EVERYONE was dressed up like something and it was pretty much madness everywhere. It made Elder C uncomfortable. We even saw some Na'Vi! OR however you spell it.
Well, don't have much time today. But this next P-day should still be on Monday.
Love,
Elder Evan
Tschüss!
No comments:
Post a Comment