4-4-2011
You would be exactly right in assuming what missionaries were thinking about Pres. Ucthdorfs talk. It just so happens that we had an investigator there at that session but one that we have never met with before. He's met with missionaries before and Elder C and I actually ran into him on the way home one night. He said he'd be there and sure enough he was. He liked it a lot but can’t meet with us for a little while. Schade.
Thanks for getting me registered to vote! I don’t need the card. You did tell me before I just forgot to mention it. The office is working on getting translations of our licenses. Then we can pay our fee and get a German one. Yay!
Sure enough, that is my companion and Elder D was his trainer. You are quite the detective! Anyone else you found that I might know?
I tried sending shoe pics but the computer was being stupid. I’ll try again today. Hopefully the picture is good enough. You might have to zoom in or something to see the crack.
Thanks for the Babylonish update! Sounds like there is a lot going on.
I’m doing good and keeping my hopes up. There is someone golden here... I know it. We just need to find them. Meanwhile we are keeping frequent contact with our favorite investigator Herr L. I’ll have to tell you more about him on Mothers day calls. Coming up soon! Anyways. Thanks for the support and the love and the prayers!
Love
Elder Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment