3-26-2012
Bonn. I like Bonn. But I am homesick for Nürnberg. I
was never super close to the members in the ward but they were awesome, the Frankisch
people were awesome, the city was just amazing and the missionaries in the zone
were so solid. I feel like I'm back in Wesel. The city is bigger and different
but the atmosphere and time of year are so similar. I keep wanting to say
servus to people but no one says that here in the NRW. The ward is way cool,
however. The biggest I've been in. Kölln and Aachen are in the district. I saw
the Köllner Dom on the way to district meeting. We plan on taking a P-Day to go
check it out. In our area there is also this 700 yr. old building or something
on this cliff/mountain thing’ which looks way cool. It's called Drachenfels.
Dragon rock! We might check that out. Needless to say, the area is pretty and
I'm happy to be here with such awesome members in a Uni city with lots of JAEs
(YSA). Elder T is just as much of a stud as before. I'm looking forward to this
transfer but know it will fly by. There are only four weeks left in this five-week
transfer.
The apartment is small. It is one room but nice.
What else to tell you. Oh yeah! My red bag broke. The
handle snapped off as we hopped out in Kölln on transfer day. Then I was
rolling it around with the handle on the bag, which then began to rip. I just
need to not carry so much stuff with me. I will be leaving at some point in
time all of the meds, some books, some toys :) and other stuff that I just
can't carry around anymore and isn't worth sending home. Do you want those ice
shoe attachments still? I won't need them anymore with the change of weather.
Life is good! Say hello to J for me. Love ya! Tschüss!
Elder Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment