02 April 2012

Word from Nürnberg 3-19-2012


3-19-2012

Wow. We got transfer calls and I'm liking it. Sadly, I have to leave the Berg. I LOVE Nürnberg and the thought of leaving breaks my heart. Then I thought about leaving Germany all together and that just made me sick. But everything has its time and season.  President released half the Zone Leaders in hopes to give more Elders the learning experience that comes from the extra responsibility. I'm being sent to Bonn. I'm getting sucked back into what we call the vortex of the north. Once you serve there you always get sucked back. The best part, I'm working with Elder T again! He will be my District leader. What a stud. This transfer starts today and is only five weeks long. We leave for our new areas Thursday morning. 

If it is at all possible to be in Nürnberg on a Sunday during our trip, that would be cool. Mainly to visit our ward and then I would like to sit in for a full session of Church is a Lifestyle. We can go and convert the young single adults that flock to this rock band church scene on Sunday nights. 

C was confirmed yesterday. Yesterday was cool because she started acting more and more like a part of the ward. 

Most of this last week was spent at a member’s house helping them remodel the inside of their house. Now I am pro at taking down wallpaper, placing new wallpaper, painting and other little things. I was hoping to help with the hard wood floor but time will not permit I don't think. 

I don't k now what else to report other than I'm being transferred! I love you all! Tschüss

Elder Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment