We all arrived in Utah, tired but safe, on Monday evening. Dinner was waiting, as well as great accommodations. Thank heaven for family living in the area. Thanks again guys!! Most of Tuesday was spent in last minute preparations before Evan would enter the MTC the next day. He still needed a good winter coat for Germany and we wanted to get some pictures by the MTC. And of course, the day wouldn't be complete without lunch at Heaps Brick Oven.
As Tevye would say, "Brick Oven is TRA-DITION". Ok, maybe he didn't say "Brick Oven", but you get the idea. Anytime we're in Provo we have to go to Heaps. I don't think it means much to those of the family that actually live in Provo. But hey, to Terry and I, it goes back to our college days. And our kids grew up with many a trip to Utah, which always included Heaps Brick Oven. So there you have it - "is TRA-DITION". And they even gave Evan a goody bag to celebrate his mission call. ![]() |
| "I hope they call me on a mission, when I have grown a foot or two!" |

No comments:
Post a Comment