drit - third (three Elders)
5-18-2011
I can't believe another school year is almost over and that there is a need to make up more seminary curriculum. Usually I thought it went the other way around.
The package technically got here on Thursday but I didn't get it until Friday. Thank you so much! For everything! - The dinner money and prizes and cheetos. I haven't opened any birthday gifts yet I promise. I'll check the cake box today. Oh! And thanks for the recipe and the bank info. I love the packages but they're pretty expensive to send. You don't need to send one so frequently.
I have started utilizing the Pilates book and intend on becoming a Pilate’s master by the end of my mission.
I don't think I told you this but Elder G and Elder D became Assistants with the new transfer. That was the first time I was able to talk with Elder D since the beginning of my second cycle. I told him thanks from all of you for the letter. He also mentioned that you sent him something back! He told me a cool story too. We were together of course during the Christmas season there and we did lots of singing for people both members and while contacting people. I had totally forgotten about this one inactive lady we had gone by on together to drop by some cookies and sing her a song. That was all. That was the only time I ever saw her in my stay there and probably the only time I will ever see her in my life. But Elder D got word from Elder F that this lady is now active and decided that she was going to make that change because of two missionaries that came and sang to her at Christmas. I thought that was way cool. That something so small could make such a big impact.
Monday and Tuesday we were in a drit with Elder M from my MTC district/room, which was way fun. We always got along really well and the three of us hit it off. Elder M said he heard from the Zone Leaders that the transfer schedule will be changing in October and that it will chop a couple weeks off our mission. I'm not really quite sure what to think about that. He said we would go home at the end of August instead of mid to late September. I haven't heard anything official yet but it sounds like that is what is going down.
I'm sure there is something else I am forgetting. I will try sending some pictures this week. Thanks for everything! Love Ya! Tschüss!
Elder Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment