![]() |
| Erfurt in the snow! |
Thank you for the recipes! I haven't had a chance to look through them all but I'm sure it's just what we need. Thanks!
Happy birthday mom! On Thursday that is. Thursday is the 9th right? Sorry I couldn't get you anything but I am sending a small christmas package your way for everyone.
Not a lot of time to write right now but I have to tell you about this crazy lady we met. One of the many strange but nice people in Erfurt. This lady had this short spiky blonde hair and she was incredibly animated when she spoke. She would like stick out her bottom lip or her top lip when she was getting really intense. The thing is that she sat next to me at this appointment. She was a friend of this less active member who was going back to his old JW ways. She kept saying how nice it was that there were these two young men in such nice clothing talking about wonderful things. She would rub my back, a little low mind you. Then on occasion she would grab my arm and then my inner thigh. Then! She got all dramatic and like swung her head down on my shoulder. She was very emotional. 'Entschuldigung' she said. IT was very uncomfortable but memorable! Anyways. Sorry I can't write more but we have lots to do! I'll write more next week.
Elder Evan

No comments:
Post a Comment