02 December 2010

Word From the MTC - Oct. 21, 2010

Your hard drive!! That sucks. I don't really know how else to describe it :/ Please keep me updated. If you need to use my computer here on out it is ok with me.

I'm trying to remember which building the Mukilteo building is but either way that is awful. Does it have to do with the comment at conference about marriage being between a man and a woman? I heard there have been a lot of issues with that. Even from members, which I don't understand.

I'll work on the temple picture but they have canceled all of our temple walk trips and they discourage us from taking cameras to the temple when we do a session. I'll see what I can do though. I must say I'm proud of myself for taking a fair number of pictures. I have some good ones for sure.

I love this work! It is so important and this calling of mine is huge. I'm doing my best to stay focused. I love you all so very much. Pray not for me but for the people in Germany. That their hearts may be softened and that they might receive the message of the restoration.

Love

Elder Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment