Hey Fam! Elder H and I are taking a shorter email session today so as to prepare for transfers tonight. We got our call on time this last Saturday and the news is... Well obviously one of us is going... Well, Elder H is getting transferred to Mönchen Gladbach, which happens to be in the same district so I'll still see him. Still sad though. We had a lot of fun together and saw a lot of growth in Wesel. I will be starting my 6th transfer, which is my 4th in Wesel. What is crazy is the fact that by the end of the next 2 cycles I will be at my year mark. Knowing how fast these last two transfers were that seems like no time at all. I will be getting an elder who has just finished his training, meaning he is starting his 3rd cycle. Get this, though, his trainer was Elder O from way back when in Erfurt! That should be fun. I've also been asked to be the District Leader, which makes me kind of nervous. It will probably make the time go by even faster. I'm sure it will be a blessing and I will learn a lot from the experience. One can hope.
Thanks for the spiritual support and the... temporal support. :) One thing I have learned these past few weeks is to better recognize those still small promptings from the spirit. I'm so grateful for prayer. It has helped me a ton and has taught me a lot.
J B, our returned missionary, didn't like the new x-men at all. But I trust your opinion more than his. He thinks Transformers is like one of the best things ever. Granted I like transformers a lot. Giant robots fighting other giant robots and big explosions... what's not to like? I'm sure I'll like the new x-men still.
Everyone is going on a mission this is crazy! And R comes home soon. Meine gute time flies. Thanks for everything again. Love you all! tschüss!
Elder Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment