Ungefähr - about
8-22-2011
Well my socks and garments are holding up just fine.
Thanks for the concern. Actually, I have been quite impressed with those socks.
Everyone I know has Goldtoe socks and all of them have holes after just a few
months. Mine have none. Thank you Costco Kirkland brand.
Chelsea sent me pics of all the kids and I can't
believe how old everyone looks. I feel so left out!
Time IS flying by. Transfer calls on Saturday and
next month is just right around the corner. I can't believe it. I will probably
stay in Wesel this next transfer. President said he will most likely keep all
the Goldens and their trainers together. After that it is totally up in the
air. I could bounce having then been in Wesel for about 8 months. Or I could be
like Elder F and stay in one area for half my mission. I like Wesel but it
would also be nice to see some new things. The thought of not being in Wesel
though is weird. I just picture my whole mission being here. So far most of it
has been. It does have its advantages.
What will you do without the Free Movies? You've been
living off those for ungefähr... 4 years? With a couple of pauses in between.
Now it comes to an end. I probably won't go back there. Sorry.
I don't remember that story from A, but that also
would have been a long time ago. I have been realizing a lot of
things that turn ten by the end of the year. Our house, the Fellowship of the
Ring, the Sorcerer's stone, Monster's inc., Smallville, 24... there seems to be
a theme here. Makes you feel old though doesn't it? Probably not as old as
being married for 30 years... Just kidding! You're not old. Just teasing. Love
you all! Have fun! Stay safe! The gospel is true! Live it. Love it. Tschüss!
Elder Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment