Günstiger – favorable
Dafür - therefore
Yes, the transaction was made by me. I used the money
to buy a Wesel Esel and also a new soundtrack - Pirates 4 to be exact. Sadly
the last half is all of this techno remix stuff that isn't really mission
appropriate but the first half is some really good Hans Zimmer stuff with some
guitarist with a Mexican name. Quite excellent. Very inspiring.
Elder M... The name sounds familiar but to be honest there
have been several Elders going home for this or for that and I don’t know them
all personally. That's too bad though. That would be really tough to have to go
home. I hope he does OK.
Europe trip. Well... I wouldn't mind coming home first
and being released because then I wouldn’t have all my junk with me. But I
don’t know what is günstiger. That is my preference, but I am willing to do
whatever is best for you. Where all are we wanting to travel?
Star Wars blu ray... I will need to invest when I get
home. I've been waiting for a box set with all 6 in one. I don't know how I
feel about Darth Vader yelling 'no.' I don't know why, but Star Wars and Lord
of the Rings are the most quoted movies among missionaries. I think it is
because they're universally well known.
The package did come and I am very grateful dafür. I
already ate the animal crackers. They aren't that bad! The teddy grahams I do
appreciate as well as the new music and the pizza stuff and the camel... thank
you. Thank you very much. My iPod... I didn't realize what a temptation that
would be having all of my old music on there. Elder T and I have the same taste
in music so when we saw The White Stripes and Wolfmother and Iron and Wine...
we had to hide it for a while. As much as I love the package it kind of slapped
me in the face. What happened? Has it really already been a year?
Well our S lady is getting baptized! Elder T set the
baptismal date on a Golden split with one of the other Goldens. Hence the
term golden split. Her two sons were going to get baptized two but the husband
said no. We've got a plan to try and soften his heart. The appointment sounded
way cool. The 12 yr. old son that translates had been sitting in the
appointment quietly thinking after the Elders had told him that they got
baptized when they were 8. He was like, 'Echt?!' We've been talking to him
about baptism for a while but before he always felt like he was too young. He
was silent and then was like, 'you know what I am thinking? I think I want to
get baptized.' Way cool. We'll see if the man’s heart can't be softened.
I love you all! Hope all is well. Tschüss!
Love
Elder Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment